Wednesday, March 4, 2015

A Quick, Tired, Thought Process/Rant.

Life has really gotten the best of me lately. I have been writing a 5 Tips To Relieve Stress post for the past few days, compiling my best tiny little things that can help you get through your day without pulling your hair out. But today, it just feels like none of those things are going to do it for me today (and trust me, those tips are normally my rituals).

Today it just dawned on me right as I awoke at the ripe ol' hour of 5:50am, that I simply don't have time to accomplish all that I need to. Two papers due in two days, three exams next week, two jobs, a home to take care of, pets to take care of, two songs to write keyboard parts to, and trying to keep up with friends and family when all I really want to do is snuggle Kyle and sleep for a few days.

Obviously these are the times destressing is most important because there is so much to do and so little time, but when you're just not in the right mindset it really is a difficult task to get your difficult tasks done. So here I am, supposed to be writing two papers for classes that I'm seriously disinterested in, but I'm writing something that I actually care about.

It's days like these I question my path in life. Should I really be in university right now? If I quit university, what would I do? Do I even want to be a teacher? I always have to remind myself that getting a degree will help me later in life, if I don't get my teaching degree right away at least I'll have a degree to stand on, especially if I decide later on down the road I'd like to teach.

I know this post is going to be super ramble-y, I just figured I'd be an open book with you guys. No matter what you read, or see on social media, absolutely everybody has days like these. That's what makes everyone real, and strong, and push to make life what they see in their dreams.

In short, what I really wanted to say in this post (which didn't really come out) was: Keep truckin', friends. Let me know what you're dealing with in the comments, lets start a conversation!

Xx
Sarah Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment